Saturday, July 25, 2009

Short bangs? Do they look nice? And about salon cuts...?

Ok. I want to cut my bangs shorter. I have long, natural black hair, and I was planning on cutting my bangs a little above or at my mouth. Will that look ugly or punkish for a 8th grader?! I hate anything with a dab of punk. If anyone can give me pics of a style similar to that, I'd be grateful. :)



Also, is it possible to ask the stylist NOT to use the barrel brush while drying? It makes my hair SO afro like and CURLY, and I like my hair down, straight with a small wave. It looks so much better!



Please help? 10 points for best answer. Thanks. :)



Short bangs? Do they look nice? And about salon cuts...?

you can tell the salon exactly what you want them to do and they will do it if not you need to find a different salon as for youre hair i would get layers all the way from the tip of the nose to the bottom to make it look girly



Short bangs? Do they look nice? And about salon cuts...?

I think they look nice!



You TELL!!! the stylist ,what to do!



You pay her!



Many stylists hate cute girls,because they are jealous...



Short bangs? Do they look nice? And about salon cuts...?

Your hair would look great like that. my friends hair is like that and it looks awesome! you can tell the stylist exactly what you do and don't want.



good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment