Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I had a dream i had a TONGUE PIERCING...does that mean i should get one???i used to hate them until

last night i had a dream that i had a tongue piercing and i took it out and placed it next to me and then i decided that i didn't want to lose it because i had just got the piercing and hadn't bought any new ones yet...so i tried putting it back in and i couldn't find the hole for a while, but i finally found it and was really happy when i had it back in...



i have my own look and really like:



*pale skin



*black eyemascara etc



*plump red lips



*classy hair



and fab/classy/rock/punk/hip hop style clothing on me...



i never would have considered a tongue piercing until my dream last night?!!?



should i get one?!



i'm 17!



please help!



thanks,



xao=P



I had a dream i had a TONGUE PIERCING...does that mean i should get one???i used to hate them until now?!!?!?!

Dream content is symbolic, not literal, so unless you want a tongue piercing in waking, don't get it just because you got it in your dreams. I could consider that the piercing would indicate something more along the lines that you are considering learning a new language, or using language in a new and different way. Or, that you're trying on different persona or "styles" in your life to see which ones fit you, and your subconscious is telling you the best way to find out if something works is to try it on for awhile to see if it works. Basically, you won't know what works for you until you try it first. I doubt your dreams are telling you to get a tongue piercing.



I had a dream i had a TONGUE PIERCING...does that mean i should get one???i used to hate them until now?!!?!?!

My mom told me last night that she had a dream I had a baby girl named Amelia. So this doesnt mean I am going to have a girl and name her Amelia. I have 2 boys now and do not want anymore children.



Dreams like you had isn't a sign to do something. Maybe you had it because you secretly wanted a piercing all along?



If you want it done then get it. Shouldnt matter what you look like or whatever. I am a "preppy" girl and I had my tongue pierced and my nipple pierced....don't recommend either. I took both piercings out shortly having them done.



Tongue jewelry can chip your teeth and damage your enamal. And I hope you wont mind swallowing mac-n-cheese whole for about a week. Ugh, nasty experience. I personally will never do it again. And the nipple? ouch.



I had a dream i had a TONGUE PIERCING...does that mean i should get one???i used to hate them until now?!!?!?!

heck no! that just means that when you think about it, you want to do it, but you wont. its just a matter of time before you figure that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment