Monday, July 27, 2009

How can I achieve this look?

I like the texure/body of the hair in these photos. Not the cut so or the part. I have noticed Black women at store or what not and when they turn their head or something, their hair moves to. Even when I perm my hair it will it does not fall back into place. I'm not sure if I make any sense but I want my hair like this.



http://www.universalsalons.com/styles.as...



http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y279/Nr...



How can I achieve this look?

hey girl!! i work in a hair salon i work on everyone black, white, hispanic, asian, indian, whatever! and a black girls hair can move and shine just like anyone else's hair! trust me! start using a deep conditioning treatment its an OLIVE OIL Replenishing packet that you can buy at either walmart or cvs or brooks or any drugstore. yes, its inexpensive but it also works! african american women come in the salon with such soft and silky hair and i ask them what they use and most of them tell me they use the OLIVE OIL Replenishing packets! and go to a beauty supply store and buy a good straightener for your hair! i roller set the hair, put them under the dryer, take the rollers out, apply a serum, blow dry the hair, and then apply some more serum, then run the straightener throught the hair to make sure i got the roots straight enough and the straightener make the hair so silky and white girlish!! so silky for real! and then i curl the ends! the hair looks great when im done. try it!



How can I achieve this look?

every hair can move and shine and look perfectly straight but you just have to help it .Use a deep conditioner and CHANGE YOUR BEAUTY SALON!

No comments:

Post a Comment