Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Can u please help me? i need ur opinion~!?

hi. i need u to tell me wat u would describe my style as.



i wear skinny jeans. i like hoodies with skateboarding logos on them. i like shirts that are how most people would describe as odd. i wear hightop shoes and those slip-ons with the crazy patterns on the top.



i wear black eye-liner with mascara.



i just do wat ever i think looks neat for my hair.



i love the hot topic store. i like shirts with band-names on them. i paint my nails with one hand black and the other red.



my hair is brown with blode highlights.



wat do u think my style is?



Can u please help me? i need ur opinion~!?

punk most likely or you just have a casual style!!!!



Can u please help me? i need ur opinion~!?

punk rock vibe is what I'm getting



Can u please help me? i need ur opinion~!?

Your own style! Good job! Why classify it as anything else?



Can u please help me? i need ur opinion~!?

emo...but not hardcore kinda punkish/skater/emo...if that makes sense..lol



Can u please help me? i need ur opinion~!?

Scene or punk, not emo.



Can u please help me? i need ur opinion~!?

very unique and individual! sounds awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!



Can u please help me? i need ur opinion~!?

punkish



Can u please help me? i need ur opinion~!?

skateboarder with a hint of emo



Can u please help me? i need ur opinion~!?

PUNK-ALISH



Can u please help me? i need ur opinion~!?

i would say....skater/goth =) (nice style, by the way)



Can u please help me? i need ur opinion~!?

Something tottaly different from the other girls. And its crazy



Can u please help me? i need ur opinion~!?

EMO



Can u please help me? i need ur opinion~!?

i think you are your own type of punk, a unique punk....if that makes sense.



Can u please help me? i need ur opinion~!?

Your style is your style and no one else's, only you can pull it off. Im the same way, without the black nails and the hair. But there's nothing wrong with your style......ITS YOURS



Can u please help me? i need ur opinion~!?

punk rocker thrown in with a little emo...But very cool i like it alot and that's how i dress its what i feel comfortable in!! So HOLLA at chu!



Can u please help me? i need ur opinion~!?

ur style is really unique!!!!



i would say dat ur style iz punk/rock.......... maybe a little girly.



(kool style)



Can u please help me? i need ur opinion~!?

Normal American teen, strong enough to continue your search until you either get too big for your skinny britches or decide skateboarding is not your final answer for a career. Frankly, I would name your style as "kaliedocopic," prepared to change as often as you change your mind, and btw, I totally approve of your shrugging off being influenced by lesser minds of the mythical "Fashion Police." Strut, girl, strut, you've earned the right.



Can u please help me? i need ur opinion~!?

i think emo and punk rock a little bit of both !! like to pain my nails black too !



Can u please help me? i need ur opinion~!?

poser



Can u please help me? i need ur opinion~!?

Why not put your own name on it? You sound a lot like the people I see on Broadway on Capitol Hill in Seattle.



I like the different color nail polish - do you ever do every other one with different colors?



I guess I would call your style "street" or "urban", but wonder is the effect "femme"? Also, what do you wear when you have to look extra nice, like to a wedding or funeral? Just curious.



Can u please help me? i need ur opinion~!?

you are you...........dont try to find a label



Can u please help me? i need ur opinion~!?

A LITTLE CRAZY BUT REALLY STYLISH.

No comments:

Post a Comment