Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Where can I find a Cornrow gallery?

First off, if you don't know what they are, don't bother. Second, The pictures I need are of MEN'S styles ONLY. I found way too many womens styles, yet its ironic that us black men get our hair done in so many different designs and shapes, but hardly any are online. I just need a link to a gallery that has a lot of men's hair cornrowed out in different styles...help me out...



Where can I find a Cornrow gallery?

ight man I've been looking for a gallery for a long time and this is what I found..... cornrows.co.uk (pretty sure) has some galleries for ya and when i got cornrows i had to just go on google and i had to keep typing in "cornrows" and skim tha pages for a style its kinda sad that there isn't really any black men's sties for hairstyles but about 8 Billion ones for women hope i helped man

No comments:

Post a Comment