Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What style would suit me? Advice!?

I have shoulder length black hair to match a really really dark brown eyes. Pretty much straight but curls at the bottom. Do you think I should straighten or curl it? or any other stly? Would a fringe suit me?



What style would suit me? Advice!?

i have the same thing going on..i usually straighten it..but sometimes after i get out of the shower i like to put some gel in and let it curl up



What style would suit me? Advice!?

flattop



What style would suit me? Advice!?

It would be fine any way!



What style would suit me? Advice!?

I think if you straiten it and got it layred that would be cute



What style would suit me? Advice!?

A fringe would suit u. Bangs r not really affective on shoulder-length hair, especially hair that curls at the bottom, because the look of bangs would somehow get lost with it. But if u straightened it it would look good. But that damages hair so I think u shouldn't.



U should straighten your hair, perms(curled hair) r not really in these days, and it can look sort of poofy. If u really wanna curl or straighten, I say straighten it, because of the length of the hair, and black hair will get a wonderful shine when straight.



I think option 1, only a fringe, would suit your hair best(because u won't have to treat it in any way or flat iron it or straighten it chemically). But if u r OK with straightening, I say do bangs and a fringe! It is a change but it would look amazing!



Hope I helped!



Enjoy!



xoxo



What style would suit me? Advice!?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas / suggestions-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...

No comments:

Post a Comment