Monday, July 27, 2009

Am i emo, goth or punk?

hi i am a 14 yr old girl, i kno it says guy on my profile but thats a joke, anyways there's ppl that call me emo at my school, well it's more like my friends as a joke, anyways i am really into like skulls, and the gothic sort of style like fishnets, and those like striped salkings ect but i dont dress like that though, but i do wear skulls. i would luv 2 die my hair like red and black or funky, and i listen 2 alot of punk, emo, gothic meatal, heavy metal, rock music.. i'm kida confused, i dress normal or is my mind turning in another directon??



Am i emo, goth or punk?

your "alternative" as like to call it, as am i. you wear what you want ,listen to what you want, and hopefully dont care what anyone thinks about that. which is the best style to be! :]



Am i emo, goth or punk?

I think you would be punk. You aren't all the way immersed into being gothic, and you aren't unemotional or overemotional, so you aren't emo. You seem like you like to have fun and you are nice, but you like rock music and the way punk people dress. :)



Am i emo, goth or punk?

Why can't you just be yourself ? Do you really have to be that low of yourself to belong in a group. All of those groups are retarded. Quit being a poser. Your not confused, just retarded.



Am i emo, goth or punk?

punk-goth mix



Am i emo, goth or punk?

I think you are a punk.



Am i emo, goth or punk?

You are just who you are.



Am i emo, goth or punk?

I think stereotypes are stupid and the first thought when I read this question was "All three" cuz to me it seems like all of these can be bunched into one category, but they are just sub-categories of their own.



I think you're more gothic than anything, because punks sort of like the whole skateboard scene with the occasional rock-pop music and can dress very colorfully (i.e. Avril Lavigne), and emos are just down in the dumps and like hate the world, lol. And goths are more what you described. I hate to stereotype you though, especially without knowing you.



:-)~



Am i emo, goth or punk?

your lifeless



Am i emo, goth or punk?

You sound more goth to me, but I'd recommend not following any of those trends, and never, ever get a picture taken in that getup if that picture will ever be seen by anyone but friends and family.



There is no set trend for goths like their is for emos. A goth can just wear alot of black, doesn't have to be fishnets. Why not just be you? If you like skulls, there's lots of shirts around with skulls, and if you go online, you can get skull belt buckles and stuff.



I just wore the jeans and a band tshirt in school, kept myself out of those cliques.

No comments:

Post a Comment