Monday, July 27, 2009

What clothes go with me???

hey im 6,2. i have brown skin... kinda little yellowish.. now i dress baggy but i wanna go buy some clothes and idk what to buy what colors would look good on me.. i have brown eyes black hair.. brown/yellowish skin(very tiny tiny bit of yellow) um im average on body type... come one please help.... and my style like i mention is baggy...



What clothes go with me???

You should post a picture that way we can get a better picture of what clothes go with you.



What clothes go with me???

People with brown/yellowish skin can sport yellow really well. If you like baggy I'd say go with a pair of destroyed baggy denim(not super baggy) and maybe a fitted yellow/black polo. A bit preppy but not so much with the destroyed jeans. Something different, but looks good. I hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment