Monday, July 27, 2009

Hey guys, wat would u think of me?

as far as my style. I wear my hair like a emo, sometimes and i love to wear skinny jeans and cute preppy, low cut tops tops and i like to wear silver jewlery. I'm part black, and white



Hey guys, wat would u think of me?

ah thats awesome! seems like you have GREAT style, i wouldnt judge you til i got to knw you first though with your good since of style and your personality being good i would think tht would be cool



Hey guys, wat would u think of me?

Not enough to go on, sorry



Hey guys, wat would u think of me?

U should attach some pics so we can have a better look at u



But as far as style...I think u're pretty okay (although I prefer a feminine girl who likes to wear skirts and all the feminine stuff)



Hey guys, wat would u think of me?

I stopped reading after emo..emos suck

No comments:

Post a Comment