Monday, July 27, 2009

Need help in Dressing Sense (Men) ?

I am from India and I am 18, Male. I have a bad dressing sense (really bad) , I am a college student needs help in color selection and style in both casuals n' formals . Help me by giving tips and suggest me some useful sites in the field of dressing ......



My self,



Medium build , fair white skin, black hair.overall handsome teen who looses in dressing sense and feel humiliated .......... ............................ H E L P !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Need help in Dressing Sense (Men) ?

Go to TOPMAN. It's the best!



Need help in Dressing Sense (Men) ?

To get an overall sense of whats hot, just stop at a store and pick up a couple magazines. that can give you an idea of what other people are wearing and it might be able to help you dress nicer.



Personally I think guys look hot in a pair of dark looser fit jean, not too loose though, a black tshirt and a button up long sleeved shirt over it, with black converse. but thats just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment