Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Should I get an Audrey Kitching haircut?

I want that style cut but I'm thinking a teal colour instead of the pink, like Raquel Reed's current colour. I wouldn't actually dye my hair, except for the shorter black underneath, but I would get long teal extensions on top. Does it sound worth it?



Should I get an Audrey Kitching haircut?

YES! That haircut is awesome! I like the color too. It definately sounds worth it.



Should I get an Audrey Kitching haircut?

wat is that?



Should I get an Audrey Kitching haircut?

sure!!



Should I get an Audrey Kitching haircut?

ya



Should I get an Audrey Kitching haircut?

Whats the point in getting it cut if your gonna add extensions on top unless your getting her bangs



Should I get an Audrey Kitching haircut?

heck yeah that would be so cool... any girl who can do that with there hair is bad a** that would be so sick.... I think you should go for it!



Should I get an Audrey Kitching haircut?

yes it does sound worth it



Should I get an Audrey Kitching haircut?

Audrey Kitching cuts hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment