Monday, July 27, 2009

Am I ugly (I'm 15)?

Yeah, took this pic like 3 weeks ago. The pic's kinda tinted but w\e. I'm tanned, green eyes, and I have black hair. Sometimes I don't like the way I look, idk just a stage??



http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/5906/...



-How can I improve my appearance?



-Am I supposed to look dull and messed up in the morning right as I wake up? My eyes look smaller, my nose looks big, and my skin looks horrible (don't have acne or anything). How can I make myself look more wide awake?



-Am I going through a stage neglecting myself?



-Lastly, as people get older (let's say from ages 15-25), do they start looking sexier (besides getting more acne and improving on style\confidence). Like the main parts- the eyes, face structure, etc, do they get better looking?



Am I ugly (I'm 15)?

u r not ugly



Am I ugly (I'm 15)?

Be happy with you are.



Am I ugly (I'm 15)?

You're not ugly, in fact you're cute! I don't know how you could improve your appearence. Of course, most people look different when they first wake up, when you first wake up splash cold water on your face. you're just going through a phase. And lastly I'd have to say it depends on the person.



Am I ugly (I'm 15)?

first of all, youre not ugly at all. in the morning, try splashing cold water on your face. it works for me lol. i think your eyes and face and stuff stay the same...



Am I ugly (I'm 15)?

no, you aren't.



totally, honestly... just be yourself...THAT'S how people are "attractive" in the first place...when you aren't pretending to be something you aren't that's when REAL beauty (and in your case, HANDSOMENESS) shines through.



Good luck !



: )



Am I ugly (I'm 15)?

ok, i'm going to be straight up with you. you have low self esteem. and yes, you are going through a stage negelcting myself, maybe. just love yourself for who you are. everybody wakes up in the moring dull. nobody can get an actual good night's sleep. and my nose actually tends to look bigger to in the mornings but do you see me complaining? your eyes look smaller in the morning because you haven't opened them in 7 hours. if you want to look more wide awake, take a shower and then drink coffee. you actually look kind of cute. and i like green eyed people.



Am I ugly (I'm 15)?

yeah you are dude!



Am I ugly (I'm 15)?

your cute everyone looks horrible in the morning don't let it bother you . your a very cute kid



Am I ugly (I'm 15)?

umm ur not uglyUR A HOTTIE



Am I ugly (I'm 15)?

honestly, no you don't look ugly to me. but don't get a complex because some people on here are going to say yes--when you put your picture on the internet for ridicule you're going to get some mean replies even if you are gorgeous.



improving your appearence--



well definately change your haircut. a longer shaggier haircut always looks better on all guys, something like this:



http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/...



DONT GEL YOUR HAIR EITHER.



always keep your skin clean and blemish free, and lastely a nice smile is always great. keep your teeth nice and white, get braces if you need em. ALSO TONE your body so you have some defined mucles--nothing drastic though. girls hate body builder muscles.



most men become more structured as they age-- cheekbones for defined and the face loses 'boyish babyfaceness'



-if your appearence is really bothering you, you probably have bdd or body dismorphic disorder. look it up and see if you may have it.



Am I ugly (I'm 15)?

ur gorgeous!!! be happy....dont worry. confidence is everything! :)



Am I ugly (I'm 15)?

what are you talking about?...ur not ugly at all...



but yea you just need to be comfortable in your skin...



be happy for who you are...



Am I ugly (I'm 15)?

You shouldn't care about how you look, just as long as you are who you are on the inside. That's all that counts. You're really not all that bad looking, trust me, I've seen way worse looking people than you. Be happy with who you are, and everything will go fine. It's just a stage, and it'll pass by quickly. Don't fret over it too much, chicks dig the tired look sometimes, and it may just work out for you. Good Luck.



Am I ugly (I'm 15)?

actually ur look is exotic u dont c that everyday i think its very nice



Am I ugly (I'm 15)?

Yes your just going through a stage. I think everyone has this thought at some point or another. I thought when I was going to your picture that your may really be ugly or something but your not. I am not quite sure why you would think you may even be the slightest bit ugly. Your a good looking guy! You look like you have styling clothes and everything. I don't see a problem at all. Everyone looks like **** in the morning. I don't know many people that look good like models when they get up. Not even models look good in the morning. Do you shower in the morning? A good morning shower will help wake you up and then you can use a cold face cloth on your face at the end. Also if your really worried, they have creams even for guys that you can purchase form the drug store for your face. I really don't think you need it though. I am not sure how old you are but I don't think you are done growing yet and yes you will mature more in looks and in facial structure and body structure. Its a good idea to keep fitness in your daily routine and I am sure at your age you already have that.



Am I ugly (I'm 15)?

dude no! no! stop being negative...i have seen really..really ugly people...be positive be happy with who you are..



Am I ugly (I'm 15)?

you're not ugly at all...you're a fairly attractive guy. you're probably just going through a phase where you hate everything about yourself (i went through that too). you might not want to hear this, but in my opinion, the best thing you could do to improve your appearance is to lose the hat. maybe it's just me, but i think those hats look stupid on everybody. generally people do look "messed up" right after they wake up. the best way to look more wide awake in the mornings is to BE wide awake. it'll help if you take showers in the morning as opposed to at night, because a hot shower will wake you up no problem. also, be more confident. and show it. ANYONE would look better if they looked more confident. plus, confidence is sexy. so have that. and yes, your features will start looking sexier as you get older, so you don't have to worry about that. remember: the easiest way for you to improve your appearance is to show people that you're confident with yourself.



...and lose the hat.



Am I ugly (I'm 15)?

no, yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,



Am I ugly (I'm 15)?

YOU ARE NOT UGLY, in fact far from it. I used to think I was ugly, but it was only my low self esteem, so I kept telling myself that I was. Do you want to go out sometime? Of course I am too old for you so that's not possible.



So now look at all the strangers that have said you are not ugly. It is of no benefit for them to lie to you. Take that as a sign and go out and be handsome and happy.



Am I ugly (I'm 15)?

well i think the picture was REALLY bad,but not you. you kinda looked ADORABLE!! i think you should of been in a better lit room or changed the colors a bit to make the room a bit more lighter. and you should of looked at the camera because it makes your chin go up.



Am I ugly (I'm 15)?

you look okay



if you want to change your appearance i would just change your hairdo



You look alot better than many guys at my highschool



Am I ugly (I'm 15)?

U hot



Am I ugly (I'm 15)?

no You are Definately cute! And you dont need to improve ur appearance Its Already improved!



Am I ugly (I'm 15)?

Oh wow ure cute!!!!!!! You have nothing wrong with you! OMG. Will you go out with me!?... NVM ure too good looking for me!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont know wtf ure talking about lol. Oh yea.. howd you get a pic of you to be up here...



Am I ugly (I'm 15)?

you are not ugly. go to the store and buy some self-confidence.



Am I ugly (I'm 15)?

You are reAlly good looking!!! Dont change a thing!! But to keep it up then just wash ur face 2 times a day!! I dont mean to be forward but i think you are hot!



Am I ugly (I'm 15)?

your HOTT!



Am I ugly (I'm 15)?

Your so hot

No comments:

Post a Comment