Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hot hairstyle on a hot guy?

Ok i got long hair, im hot but my hair aint what i want



now ladies plz could u link me to a website with a hot hairstyle



im going to be using it ( the pic) to show to my hairstylist



Im a hot skater( tight pants and all) and want a hot hairdo to match my look.



i have been lokin for a hairstyle to match me forever but found zip.



Im lookin for a style that would work with real bright blonde hair and a couple of dark( black ) highlights.



Long hairstyle.



If u know any sites with such hairstyles as my description, plz a link would be greatly appreciated.



direct picture links are best! thanks again, ur help is greatly appreciated.



Hot hairstyle on a hot guy?

love love love him



http://ww2.thedollpalace.com/images/arti...



Hot hairstyle on a hot guy?

get johnny depp's kind of hair. it is so ooooo hot. and since ur hot it would look good on you.



Hot hairstyle on a hot guy?

oh thats easy just a bit of hair gel and get yo hair curly and oh baby you look so fine!!!!!!!!!



always , me

No comments:

Post a Comment