Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Any1 wanna help make me a style??

name:caitlin miller



age:13



stores;ambercromibe,forever21,zumies,s... and stores.



fav. color:gold



love skinny jeans



blond hair



hazel eyes



i have a six pac.



very rich



love earings and jewelery



black belt.....



any thing



i really wanna look pretty for me 8th grade year and i was wondering if any1 would like to make me an out fit. thanks alot to the ppl that help this really means alot to me.



Any1 wanna help make me a style??

you pretty much have a style going on with skinny jeans. just pair it up with a top with a cool design, and some flats or heels.



maybe you should hire a personal fashion consultant or something. since your very rich.



best answer please?



Any1 wanna help make me a style??

a little to much info

No comments:

Post a Comment