Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I am a black women who has never?

i have never had a weave in my life only braids, I am looking to change my look I am not very good a doing my own hair, and I really hate to see women tht have them homemade weave jobs. so I am looking for some advice on styles of weave can anyone point me in the right direction



I am a black women who has never?

I have never had weave either but I know a thing or two about it. If your hair is a good length then you should get weave that is like the same length as your hair and use it for thickness. It should definitely look natural (same color) and if you should curl it with loose curls so it's not straight and dull looking. I fyou can you should have your own hair in the front as like a swooping bang. My cousin did that and hers looked very natural. Our family that we haven't seen in a while thought it was her real hair.



Good Luck



Hope this helps



I am a black women who has never?

go get a draw string ponytail it will work wonders



I am a black women who has never?

try hydrating ur hair go to a salon anywere and make the worker hydrate ur hair and tell her to layer with wave!!



I am a black women who has never?

Go to:



http://www.blackrefer.com/beauty6.html



I am a black women who has never?

On the Tyra Banks show..she was talking about her weave and how she saves it..i mean u cant tell she has fake hair..but she does..you should go to a professional salon..not someones house



I am a black women who has never?

Definately go to a professional to get it done.. A sew-in weeve is a great option for a quick change..



Stay away from glue/bonding because it's really not healthy for the hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment