Tuesday, July 21, 2009

How do I make my clothing match my personality and interests?

I'm 26 and since i've been out of college and working in a casual environment, i've really started to dress in the same thing (jeans, t-shirts and old running shoes) every single day. I've become much more comfortable with my interests, I have tattoos and piercings and my hair is currently black (but changes often.) I listen to college radio and old folk, I love live music. I just feel like my clothes don't fit. Can someone point me in the direction of some brands and styles I can look at, including shoes (which i'm having the most trouble with.) I just want it to be appropriate at 26 and comfortable! Thanks...



How do I make my clothing match my personality and interests?

go thrifting, salvation army is top

No comments:

Post a Comment