Tuesday, October 6, 2009

White male with a fade haircut?

Hi i'm a white male, 22 years old and i have a fade hair cut, number 0 up to a 2 on top....... I get it done at a black barbers, firstly why do people assume i'm a wigga, and secondly, what do ladies think of this style of hair cut.



White male with a fade haircut?

I guess it depends on the crowd and the people that you associate with a lot of guys in my area (northern san diego) have fade haircuts, even if they're not african-americans and no one has a problem with it, the barbers make more money so they can't complain..



I personally like fades because it makes the guy look cleaner and my first impression of someone who has a fade/nice hair cut is that they care about themselves..



good luck =) and shake them haters off!



White male with a fade haircut?

fresh prince lol



ugh its old



and ycky



White male with a fade haircut?

If you have the matching long thin sideburns (connecting to the goatee even worse, Jon B!!)......maybe a wigga. But if you keep it clean short side burns or no sideburns, it just looks clean.



I wear the same haircut, but I get mine at the Rican/Dominican barber, their fade is different, same technique but the fade starts lower at the temple and goes up at an angle towards the back of the head. So it doesn't look like you have a block head or a gumby.



White male with a fade haircut?

I think you need to spend less time worrying about your haircut and get a hobby. I would recomend partaking in activities such as: long walks on the beach, bird watching, and getting a gun with a bullet and ending yourself so I dont need to read another dumb question again.



White male with a fade haircut?

It's not what style it is, it's how you wear it. If it's you - rock it out! Props to you for going against the grain, man.

No comments:

Post a Comment