Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Should I get braids or a weave or a partial weave?

I can't decide. I've heard that if you get sewn in extensions that you can't put your hair up in a ponytail, because the cornrow would show. Braids take so long and I'm not sure if they would fit my style. I have heard good things about microbraids, but heard they take a really long time. I also had braids way back I remember that they felt like sleeping on a rug. But, I had bigger braids in. I like the ideal of being able to wear a ponytail though. I hate to always have to get up and do my hair. That leads me to worry about getting extensions. Will partial be less up keep? Also, can I have a color different than my hair color put in for braids that will look like one solid color; my hair is black. Can I do the same with a weave? I don't mind having the bottom black and the top honey brown w/highlights or something a little funky like that for a partial weave.



I wear wigs now and I'm sick of taking my hair off at night. I'm trying to just grow back my hair.



Should I get braids or a weave or a partial weave?

It all depends on what condition your hair is in. If your hair isnt too damaged braids would be a great option if they arent done too tight. Make sure to have a consultation with a braider and they understand your concerns.



A partial weave would be a great option also. The overall question is finding someone that understands what you want and they want to help you maintain HEALTHY HAIR...style isnt everything if its damaging your hair.



Should I get braids or a weave or a partial weave?

for me, it doesn't matter if you have microbraids or weave it depends on where did u go to get your hair done. I have microbraids right now and I play basketball. it is much easier for me to take care of it. If you don't play any sports you can have weave and actually some people glue it wich I think its much easier for ur ponytail. I hope I help



Should I get braids or a weave or a partial weave?

my hair stylest does great track sometimes he glues sometimes hesews you can still put your hair in a ponytail and braid your hair any more to to track they put it on your scalp i think tracks are the way to go and you can change your hair color to when you get it

No comments:

Post a Comment