Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Bleach problem ; scabs on scalp?

I got my hair done at the salon, they had to bleach twice then use a toner. THey're trying to go from black to blonde, which obviously didn't work. I have orange hair now. Anyways, now I have scabs from the bleach, they hurt so bad. I am not picking them and am not styling my hair and trying not to wash it as much. Is there anything I can do?



Bleach problem ; scabs on scalp?

yes, they should know better than to try and take you from black to blonde in one try......as for the scabs, you can sue them , you just got chemically burned..



Bleach problem ; scabs on scalp?

try like rite-aid or some drug store look around and see if they got something thats for scabs on scalps. it happens to the best of us.



Bleach problem ; scabs on scalp?

uhh idk but maybe just massage it with conditioner??????????



Bleach problem ; scabs on scalp?

Your head is really irritated. I guess i should have paid more attention in my hair dressing class huh? What you're doing right now is really good in my opinion, picking at things is never good, and your scalp has already been attacked with chemicals lol. You should probably wash your hair with a really really gently shampoo, like baby shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment