Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Homecoming?

so. homecoming. im not sure. i have a black cockail dress. but it goes a little below my knees. too dressy?. i dont know. also . im not sure if you wear ur hair up or down or what? i dont want to get there and b too dressed up or not drssed up enough. so any hair ideas? cute styles? or maybe also you have some make up tricks? i want to look pretty of course :]



Homecoming?

you need to go with what you think i think your dress is fine. The hair I've wore my hair up to the last homecoming and my hair down to the one before it. it all with what goes with your dress if your dress is formal then wear your hair up if not wear it down. Make up??? i don't usually wear make up but i wore it to homecoming. So a little won't hurt just don't go overboard.



Homecoming?

Homecoming is a warm up for prom. I don't think you can get too dressy. Check out www.promdressshop.com for prom hair tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment