Tuesday, October 6, 2009

New cut, new style, new me???????

i have long black wavy hair ir comes to midway to my back. Hot yes because it is summer and i want to get it thinned, cut and highlited or completly dyed. I need some suggestions PlZ



New cut, new style, new me???????

I wouldn't. Sounds beautiful, wish I could get my hair that long.



New cut, new style, new me???????

ALSO GET IT LAYERED, ITS TOTALLY HOTT! BUT MAKE SURE THEYRE LONG LAYERS!



New cut, new style, new me???????

get a bob with bangs



dye it almond brown with golden highlites



New cut, new style, new me???????

I suggest you check out the hottest hair trends of the summer by looking in Star,US Weekly magazines for some professional looks for dying your hair, cutting your hair, or having highlights in your hair.



New cut, new style, new me???????

Don't do it ! It sounds as if you have fantastic hair. If you ever dye it you must continue to dye it forever or look really funky while it grows back to natural.



This it a little and wear it up during hot weather. If you want to make a fashion statement, get a Bumble Bee tatooed on your big toe. The it will be a new you !



New cut, new style, new me???????

i would say not to cut it but dying it would be ok. u may change your whole appearence when u cut. i know that u may want a new u but u have to just deal with it. go to one of those places that can show u how u look with short hair and see if u like it. personally i like women with long hair that way i can pull it when we are having fun if u know what i mean. plus it makes them look very sexy. and judging by your avatar, u probably look sexy.



New cut, new style, new me???????

I think that changing your hair style should be gradual and also the color of your hair to. If you want to get it cut then, go for it, hair will always grow back out. But remember. sometimes what we ask for we don't like. So always try to do it gradual. And when it comes to black hair, you will need to bleach it for some highlights or any other color besides black.I feel like you should go for some long layers and then maybe ask your stylist to suggest some highlights that will lighten up your face. Maybe some auburn or red highlights would be nice with black hair? Just my opinion though.

No comments:

Post a Comment