Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What was my dream about?

I am walking thru a mall that I do not recognize. I am walking behind a black lady in an african style dress and "Big Hair". she walks into an employee only area, I follow her for some reason. ( It's as if she doesn't know i am there ) As soon as the door closes behind us, a man emerges dressed in all black and begins chasing her. she runs frightened, trying to get away. I somehow step in between the two of them and he runs into me - knocking me down. I look up and see that he has no face. His head is in a black hood, there is a head but no face - just a void. I wake up - frightened. Very real dream - alomost movie like. What could this mean?



What was my dream about?

my answer is it's just a dream because you watch a movies then exist in your dream but it's cool the gost with no head..



What was my dream about?

ur gonna save someones life in the near future?

No comments:

Post a Comment