Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I need ideas for an outfit...?

im doing a hair show on monday that i have to wear all black to. THe outfit has to be like "new york" style and sophisticated. I was planning on wearing black skinny jeans with boots over then and a black cardigan on top. Ill add accesories later but i just wanted to k now if this sounded "new york" looking.



I need ideas for an outfit...?

yeah i live in ny it sounds just like ny except ill change to boots to stilettos



I need ideas for an outfit...?

it sounds sophicated to me!!!!!!



I need ideas for an outfit...?

that outfit sounds sooooo perfect!(i myself live in nyc). i would wear a funky pair of gold earings, and a big ring. make sure the black boots are flat-because you'll prob. be walking round alot!



I need ideas for an outfit...?

when you said new york i thought of breakfast at tiffany's!! i would wear a black dress black shades and black heels like audrey hepburn oh yea with pearls too



I need ideas for an outfit...?

Oh yes! You can also make your own outfitshere: www.polyvore.com



Have fun and do well!



God Bless YOU!



I need ideas for an outfit...?

ya is the shirt silk?



I need ideas for an outfit...?

it sound so new york to me i hope you do good



I need ideas for an outfit...?

The outfit sound just right!

No comments:

Post a Comment