Tuesday, October 6, 2009

How can i get this hairstyle and color? (link to pics as reference)?

I've been wanting to style my hair so it looks wavy like this, but i don't know how. I've got straight hair. I like her shade of brown too, which i've also tried getting by dying my hair, but when i try a rich brown it ends up looking too black. So anyway, here's the link to the picture of the hair (of evangeline lilly) i would like to have mine resemble:



http://tv.yahoo.com/slideshow/41/photos/...



My current hair color looks more like jeniffer love hewitt, which is the 4th picture on the slideshow of the link i just gave you.



Any sugestions or a specific brand of hair dye i could use?



How can i get this hairstyle and color? (link to pics as reference)?

ha-for the past month I've been showing everyone pictures of Evangeline Lilly and saying 'I want her hair!' it's really hard because my hair isn't that long and layered but if you're lucky and you have long straight hair, just wash and divide your hair up (before drying it) and plait each section a different thickness. leave it 5-6 hours and take out the plaits and your hair should be all wavy. if you want to dye it, use a hazel brown and it should work-hope this helps :D



How can i get this hairstyle and color? (link to pics as reference)?

It looks a bit like this, so maybe this description will be helpful:



http://www.hairfinder.com/celebrityhair/...

No comments:

Post a Comment