Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Style Improvements...??

Ok....



This year I decided I needed a change before I go back to school the 22nd....



I cut my hair into choppier layers, got blonde and red highlights... and now I'm trying to improve other parts of my style...



I'm very rocker/scene but I wanna make it more so without it looking trashy or grungy like some people...



Do you have any suggestions?? Also I started using a shimmery shade of black eyeliner so it doesn't look caked on... I don't think it every did but i guess I'm maturing and I want my style to move through life with me....



Any suggestions would be GREAT- but please no negative stuff- I really want constructive criticism not smart remarks on the way I look- I know I'm not the prettiest person- I just wanna be me.



Pics-



http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r137/...



http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r137/...



http://a354.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...



Style Improvements...??

your gorgeous i wish i was like you.. :( you don't need to change anything about yourself i mean it.. :)



Style Improvements...??

your really pretty.



in some pictures you had on heavy eyeliner,



not necesarily caked on, but heavy. i suggest that you lighten up on it a bit. the more natural looking the better. also i think you should get some different colors in your hair. maybe some more low-lights to emphisise on your layers.



hope it helps =]



Style Improvements...??

you are very pretty,and i would suggest the avril lavigne look. and all that black clothing that every rocker/punks wears is so uncool.try to add color but in a edgy kinda way.try short skirts with fishnet pantyhose and a really cute rocker tee with some cute boots,that would be really cute and it would get some skater boys attention,i garentee ; )



Style Improvements...??

you are really pretty! you look just like my friend sierra. (sry no pics XP) in the first pic. it looks like you have ALOT of eyeliner on. try just a wisk of mascara on ur top lashes. just like 2 brushes every morning [bring it to school if you have to . just a little bit at a time]. it will make your eyes stand out but it wont look like you layered it layer after layer(sorry if this is upsetting you its not supposed to.lmao)



all your pics are really cute and i love ur glasses. (pink right?lol) ur hair it really matched the blonde and the red. if you want the rocker-style... how about a style like Avril Lavigne?



i mean not as much like her (dont wanna look like a poser in school XD) not too much of one color. and remember no one is perfect.



hope this helped

No comments:

Post a Comment