Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Christmas party hairstyle...?

We are goin for a posh meal for our christmas do. I am guna wear a gold-brown knee length skirt that is tight around my hips but then flares out a little along with a black draped neck top. I dont know what to do with my hair though. every day i either wear it up in a ponytail or down and straight.



My hair is just below shoulder length and i wud love to wear it up but i doint knw how to do any fancy styles.



anyone know of any good websites that will show u hw to make tricky hairstyles????



Love Tinks xoxox



Christmas party hairstyle...?

down and curly.



Christmas party hairstyle...?

http://www.ivillagebeauty.com They have instructional videos on how to do up-styles like red carpet looks. They also have a feature where you load your pic and try different hairstyles and colors but for that you register and rehistration is free.



Christmas party hairstyle...?

The second person's answer was good, but I think you should wear it curly. Happy Thanksgiving! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment