Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I need help.?

Well heres the thing.....



i have layers in my hair.



BIG AND CHOPPY AND RAZORED



and some black in it.



whats some styles i can do with my hair



and products too=]]]



I need help.?

If you don't like your layers, you can go to a salon and ask them to soften them. If you like it, then I would suggest that you flat iron your hair and wear it down. The style magazine, issue for August has some really cool ways of fixing your hair... I would check there.



GOOD LUCK!! =]



I need help.?

If you live in Australia go to Terry White's chemist or Price attack.



If you don't then go to your local chemist, pharmacy, drug store etc



With your hair, I'm not sure what length you have but you can do this:



http://fructis.garnier.ca/en/styles.asp



It has videos of how-to's.



I reckon the surf hair would suit you.



Or get some hair wax (not the type that rips your hair out, lol). Head Wear is a good brand :D



And spike out some razored lengths of hair. Flick it out.



Or tip your head upside down and work the wax through your hair. Flip it back up and put into place.



Good luck [:

No comments:

Post a Comment