Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Dramatic Eyeliner: Fast help?

Okay. I have dark brown hair, which was dyed blood red four months ago, so it's a mix of brown and red now, auburn perhaps... Anywho, I'm looking for some eyeliner styles that would give a very dramatic effect. I already know that I am going to be using black eyeliner. If you feel gracious, then you could also add in some eyeshadow styles, too.



Oh yeah, I should say, I have an almond shaped eye and a fairly round face. Even though I'm only 1/6 native american, it's very apparent in my face.



Also, I can use either liquid or pencil eyeliner, in case the style needs a certain kind to work better. ((I'm more apt to use pencil, but it doesn't really matter.))



I'd like help as fast as possible. I'd prefer it if I got it before 3 p.m. pacific time tomorrow. Thanks a ton!



Dramatic Eyeliner: Fast help?

Check Maybeline- they have this eyeshadow (New Formula)that tells you how to apply it for different looks. The container has 4 different shades and on the shade it has written on it where to apply it- like "brow bone" or "crease", "lid" and "corner". I went with the smokey eye colors (color 22- Chai Latte).. they have green too. I absolutely love it. And I bought an eyeliner shadow by Mabelline (color 40-night sky) and an eyeliner eye brush.. it is a bristle brush and the bristles are cut into a slant. Find it.. You can smoke it or make a fine line or do anything with it.. I used to have the liquid eye liner but now I will never go back to anything else.



Good luck! Oh and do try L'Oreal's Bare Natural Gentle Mineral blush and there is also a mineral powdered foundation too!! Get a gloss in a tube and you are set! Oh and THE best mascara is L'Oreal- Full Definition Voluminous. No clumping just sheer length and it is natural looking. I am all about natural, yet hints of glam and dram.



Hope you like it too!:)



Dramatic Eyeliner: Fast help?

I would use a liquid black eyeliner on the top part of your eye and a black pencil on the bottom, because even though I like using liquid eyeliner its much easier to use a pencil especially on the bottom of your eye. For eye shadow try a neutral color or something that complements your eyes.



Dramatic Eyeliner: Fast help?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Choosing Eyeliner-- * Applying Eyeliner



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b...



Dramatic Eyeliner: Fast help?

my favorite "dramatic" eyeliner is stila's "smudge pot." it is a creamy gel that is applied with a double-ended brush; one side is for drawing the line, the other is for smudging (it's a bit bigger). it's extremely easy to put on, and it smudges oh so nicely. as of right now, it's my favorite liner/shadow.



Dramatic Eyeliner: Fast help?

I can't exactly tell you how to do your eyeliner, but I found some pictures of dramatic eyeliner that would look really good with your hair/face complexion.



http://entimg.msn.com/i/gal/HaydenPanett...



http://www.videozik.com/artistes/photos/...



http://i15.ebayimg.com/05/s/06/fa/33/9f_...



http://a7.vox.com/6a00c2252921b78fdb00cd...



http://www.euronet.nl/users/cor/pics/car...



http://glamourmag.typepad.com/fashionbea...



hope i gave you some ideas!



Dramatic Eyeliner: Fast help?

I have no specific answer for you, yet if I have questions like this, I go for free make overs from mary kay, merle norman, jafra, who-ever, matters not. they are experts on how to do make up, yea they want to sell stuff yet they want to help too, many will come to your house, some you can go to classes so you can remain anonymous... I work in a Salon and a couple of the techs do make up, they are not selling anything but their expertise, call around in your area, see how much they charge.



good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment