Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I need help to achieve my new look?

I'm trying to look like a Lord of the Rings elve, i know this sounds weird and sad but before i started messing around with dye and plucking i was a tall blonde and i figured that this is the type of look that looks good on me and it's happier then depressing black.



I have dark blue eyes which are large almond shape so that's o.k. When my skin is behaving i have a cool complexion, so i need to mantain it. Any Advice .



What type of eyebrows? I have an oval face which is a large forehead and i tapering jaw, so i wanted arched but should they be thick or thin?



Hair?



My hair now is dyed black.



So i'mn going to dye it an ash blonde, my natural colour with vanilla streaks in it. what style? I know long hair i was thinking an inch or two past my shoulders, but what style? Layered or straight, wavy ?



I'm pretty slim but i know i need to exercise to tone up so that's fine.



And i'm getting manicures after Art A-Level cause it's pointless while Art. Anything i've forgotton?



I need help to achieve my new look?

HAVE UR EYEBROWNS THIN BUT DONT GO OVER THE TOP MAKE SURE THEY LOOK NATURAL AND HAVE UR HAIR ASH BLONE WITH THE VANILLA STREAKS IT SOUNDS NICE AND HAVE UR HAIR LAYERED,U CAN BY THE POINTED EARS I FORGOT WOT THE WEBSITE IS BUT ASK JEEVES COZ THEY ALSO LOOK COOL HOPE THAT HELPS



I need help to achieve my new look?

.if you want to do the eyebrow thing then get them threaded you get a better result with the arch the therapist can advise of thick Nessa,as for the skin using a skin regime will help cleanse tone moisturise and exfoliant is also good.elves have dark hair to so dyeing your hair from black to blonde is very long and nor recommended to do yourself can go very wrong.wavy would be nice.you can get ears that is applied with a latex glue.

No comments:

Post a Comment