Saturday, August 1, 2009

You are invited to a very formal "DO". What would you wear and what do you think of my out

Perhaps you are one of those lucky people who look wonderful in any outfit. Here is an idea I would like to try.



A suit (with trousers) in very dark grey, dark stockings, black court style shoes. A white silk blouse with collar turned dowm over a black band supporting a gold mounted cameo brooch. Finally a deep scarlet waistcoat My grey hair would be brushed until it shone like silver.



Would you sit at my table or am I too gaudy for your taste?



You are invited to a very formal "DO". What would you wear and what do you think of my outfit? ?

I think it sounds very classy and classic. Going with the charcoal gray instead of black will make sure it doesn't look too severe, and I think the black band and cameo add a lovely touch to it.



Wish I had the figure to pull off something like that. Alas, I look best in (as my husband puts it) hippie-earth-mother type outfits. Darnit.



You are invited to a very formal "DO". What would you wear and what do you think of my outfit? ?

Well Rose, I wouldn't say that me and you have the same style in clothes-but from listening to you on Answers.... I would sit at your table and even pour you a drink of the good stuff!



You are invited to a very formal "DO". What would you wear and what do you think of my outfit? ?

You a little confused???



You are invited to a very formal "DO". What would you wear and what do you think of my outfit? ?

Madame Rose, I'd be happy to sit at your table whether or not you were formally dressed or wearing jeans and a t-shirt. That sounds like a marvelouslly classy outfit. I hope you fully enjoy yourself (although I dislike formal Do's...I'll sit over here quietly in the corner and have a cup of tea) Blessings.



You are invited to a very formal "DO". What would you wear and what do you think of my outfit? ?

Not at all, it sounds very stylish in a English sort of way, and it sounds like you could carry it off very well. I would be honored to share your table!

No comments:

Post a Comment