Saturday, August 1, 2009

How do I get this hairstyle (picture)?

I want this style:



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v509/h...



My hair is the same colour, the hair at the back of my head is about 1-1 1/2 inches past my shoulder, the hair at the front is 1/2 and inch past my shoulder, and I have long layers. I have bangs that are down to the tip of my nose (I want to keep them).



How do I get this hairstyle (picture)?

i wouldn't attempt to do it yourself. prit out the picture and take it to a reputable hair salon.. one that matches your style



How do I get this hairstyle (picture)?

You'd probably want to go to a salon.



Ask them to use a razor instead of scissors, because the razorblade will give your hair the choppy layers.



How do I get this hairstyle (picture)?

Just get a lot of layers cut into ur hair and kinda "poof" it up with your hand and add hairspray. all it is, is volume/messy hair lol



How do I get this hairstyle (picture)?

It depends how your hair really looks. If it doesn't look like your hair is long enough than that's not gonna work. Otherwise go to the salon! DUH!



How do I get this hairstyle (picture)?

Print the picture out and take it to you hair stylist. Your hair stylist will know what to do. Watch closely how she styles your hair- the products and methods she uses.



How do I get this hairstyle (picture)?

If you want the hairstyle in the picture print out the picture and ask your friends if they know of a good hairstylist that you can go to. That is what I do when I need a hairstylist.

No comments:

Post a Comment