Saturday, August 1, 2009

Cute Glasses~?~?~ HELP?

I'm probably gonna have to get glasses and I was wondering what are some cute styles for a 14 year old? I have a round face with a few freckles around my nose and long dark brown hair with side swept bangs. I was thinking small black rimmed glasses. Contacts not an option. Thanks!



Cute Glasses~?~?~ HELP?

You will want to try on many many different pair until you find ones you like. If your eye exam isn't for a week or so why not go to the mall with some friends and try on some glasses now at an optical place so you have a bit of an idea what you might like.



Cute Glasses~?~?~ HELP?

Like omg you thilly thilly gooth! sry that was my gay impersonation...anyways get plastic frame glasses and the black ones are a good choice. Just don't get them too big. I like the slimmer rectangular shaped ones..really classy!



Cute Glasses~?~?~ HELP?

hey u helped me out so im helping u out there is this wedsite called www.framesrx.com try it out they have some many cool presciption eye wear there!! also thats wat i ment im just like u my eye slants out not in so anytime i talk to some one they think im looking be hind them !! hey send me an E-mail at alisha2055@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment