Saturday, August 1, 2009

Changing my style?

It's kind of hard to word this but right now my style is punkish but it's a bit girly also, my hair is choppy cut and long at the bottom.



I wanna go from this to a more mature style (I should've believed my mom when she said that what kind of clothes I wear is just a phase) lol but anyway...



RIGHT NOW I like to wear regular plain jeans and colorful flats with like a fitted black band t-shirt and like a pretty necklace to make it look more sophisticated. I get compliments on how I dress all the time, even people I don't know at my school like the way I dress my mom tells me (She's a substitute teacher and they tell her and then she tells me x])



My makeup is a bit on the darker side, I wear liquid black eyeliner all around my eyes and i lay it on pretty thick.



I wanna go from that to this (Pictures);



http://www.style-arena.jp/ginza/2007/11/...



It's in japanese but just click on the tabs above the pictures.



I love that style it's so cute and chic.



Changing my style?

you might want to try different makeup first



more of a natural look not intense black eyeliner.



and start shopping at placings like



h%26amp;m



forever 21



new york %26amp; copany



the secret is just buying some cute clothes



and using some creativity to layer them.



Changing my style?

My suggestion, just experiment with different styles and kudos to your mother to seeming open minded.



Changing my style?

idk where you live but if you live in New York then look around on wall street and by central park for some good stores that are hidden like, under stairways and such



=]]]



good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment